School Lead: tba
The School Council is a representative group of children who have been elected by their peers to represent their views and raise issues with the Staff and Governors.
Our School Council consists of eight children, two from years 1 to 4.
For 2019/20 our members are:
Year 1 - tba
Year 2 - tba
Year 3 - tba
Year 4 - tba
Our school council have many roles within the school. They:
- Help to raise awareness of charities and raise money for them in a variety of ways.
- Read and address suggestions made by other children or staff
- Help with staff interviews when new staff are employed
- Prepare and lead assemblies
- Count vouchers for a number of schemes
- Sort and distribute Christmas cards