Vision and Aims
Everyone, every chance, every day
Inspire everyone to have an irresistible love of learning and a strong set of values that will lead them to success and fulfilment.
- Equip children with the essential skill for life, through educational best practice, a broad and balanced curriculum and other opportunities;
- Create a nurturing and stimulating learning environment in which children are supported, able to flourish and achieve their potential;
- Be an outward facing school where, through effective partnerships, our children will develop the necessary skills and values for life including the British Values;
- Inspire each person within and beyond the school, to sustain their love of learning throughout their life;
- Treat each person as a unique individual;
- Foster a school environment in which everyone has ambition for each child’s future delivered through our Values Education and a core belief in developing a growth mindset.